We've Got a World that Swings
Arranger: Grant Goldstein
- We've Got a World that Swings
- How Lucky You Are
- Where is Love?
- Can't Stop the Feeling!
- Darn that Dream (feat. Kim Newcomb)
- Get Happy
- Love Walked In
- Under the Sea
- In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
- Without a Song (feat. Kim Newcomb)
- I Can't Believe that You're In Love with Me
- That's All
- Circle of Life
- When Johnny Comes Marching Home (feat. Reuven Grajner)
Down for Double
Arranger: Patrick McAlexander
- Down for Double
- Your Heart Is as Black as Night
- My Romance
- If the Devil Danced (in Empty Pockets)
- You and I (feat. Kim Newcomb)
- Variations on "It's a Sin to Tell a Lie"
- My Blushin' Rosie (feat. Tim Waurick)
- Over the Rainbow
- The Best Thing for You
- I Don't Know How to Say Goodbye
- If You've Only Got a Moustache
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- The Windmills of Your Mind (feat. Kim Newcomb)
- It Had Better Be Tonight (Meglio Stasera)
My name is Kohl Kitzmiller and I arrange and record music every day. I opened my own learning track and arrangement business, KK Sounds, in the fall of 2015 just after receiving a Bachelor of Science in Music Media Production from Ball State University. I have been recording a cappella and barbershop since 2008. In the early days it was mostly for fun, but I started to take measures to improve both the quality of my equipment and singing to eventually dive into the professional recording market. As for custom arrangements, I average about 20 new arrangements every year always finding something special to cater every group.
I have been a member of the Barbershop Harmony Society since 2002 and many of the joys I’ve had in life are singing and performing barbershop music. I have been in numerous performing groups, but I am currently a member of the Greater Indianapolis Chapter, Circle City Sound as well as the baritone of the 2015 international quartet champion, Instant Classic. Instant Classic has been nothing short of an amazing journey and attribute much of my confidence and success in this business to the teachings I received as a performer in this ensemble.
I am always looking to encourage singing by giving back day after day. The community of barbershop singers is absolutely inspiring and I cherish all those who love and support me and what I do. This art form is so beautiful and I hope we all can share our passion for music together.